Are you interested in playing at BarrelHouse Brewing Co.? Please read through the notes below, and if BHBC is a good fit, complete the request form.
Most importantly, please have a media kit/website and at least two live videos available - we'll be asking for it. We supply the stage or space and power. All sound equipment, lights, etc. are the responsibility of the bands. To play at BHBC, we will require each band to submit a W-9 prior to playing. A W-9 is non-negotiable.
We currently have two venues on the Central Coast, our Paso Robles Brewery and Beer Gardens and the San Luis Obispo Speakeasy. Each location is unique check out the details below:
PASO ROBLES BREWERY AND BEER GARDENS
- Outdoor stage on the back of an old Dodge truck (fair weather only).
- Taproom venue during winter hours. Limited to three or less in the band.
- This location is an all ages venue and are we’re only interested in bands that are upbeat and family friendly.
SAN LUIS OBISPO SPEAKEASY
- Taproom venue. Limited to three or less in the band.
- This location is 21 and over with a wider range of genre is allowed.