Friday, March 27, 2015 was our first annual Curly Wolf release celebration. We were stoked to have such a great turnout! The music was pumping, the food was tasty, and the beer was delicious. A big cheers to all those that made it out for the event. CHEERS!
Capture your Inner Curly Wolf Photobooth:
If you took part in the Photobooth and would like to see more images please email us. To help us find your group, please include a detailed description. Cheers!
Introducing the third release of our RESERVADO DE ROBLES. This oak barrel aged, limited release series is the canvas for our beer artists. Creamy and complex, this Russian Imperial Stout was aged in 11-year-old bourbon barrels for 8 months until the time was just right. We added fresh maple syrup to the boil and whole vanilla beans into the barrels as it aged to impart sweetness and complexity. This beer is dangerously smooth, 100% barrel-aged and 100% delicious!
Join us Friday, March 27th to celebrate the release of Curly Wolf into the wild. During the event we’ll have the following:
– Fresh 100% Barrel-Aged Curly Wolf on Tap
– Capture your inner Curly Wolf Photo Booth
– Commemorative Curly Wolf Bottle & Shirt Deal
– Live Music from “You Knew Me When”
– Food Pairings with “The Pairing Knife” Food Truck
– & More!
The event begins at 5pm, but as always, the fun never stops at BarrelHouse Brewing Co.
Anniversary Celebration Announcement | Saturday, February 21st, 2015
With the party only days away you can already feel the buzz building around us. Literally.
Originally, we had only planned on releasing 500 tickets. But, that number came and went while we were busy brewing and we still have tons of interest. So, we’ve decided to increase the amount of tickets available for a short time.
In addition, for the first time ever, we’ve decided to open up an additional two acres behind the brewery. Here you’ll find more games, more beer, more fun, and plenty of room!
Since that got your attention I should go ahead and mention all the great things we’re going to have at our Second Annual Anniversary Party.
- One (1) 22oz Bottle of our Celebratory Ale No. 2 Belgian Dark Strong (only 1500 bottles and a handful of kegs are available).
- Two (2) Drink Tickets good for any of our BarrelHouse Beers on tap.
- Two (2) Meal Tickets to be used towards any of the mouth-watering food available from The Pairing Knife.
- Live Music, with our friends the JD Project from 12-3pm and Wild the Coyote from 3:30-6:30pm.
- What BarrelHouse event would be complete without Games. We’ll be bringing out Life-Sized Beer Pong, Bocce Ball, Corn-Hole, and introducing Giant Jenga!. Challenge your friends and prove once and for all that you are better than them.
- Raffle tickets. Enter to win one of 5 VIP tickets to the San Luis Taproom Grand Opening.
- 2nd Annual Brewers Challenge. Sample and vote for your favorites. Last year brought us some taproom favorites like Brazz Monkey and IPAñero. We’re excited to see what the guys think up this year! Limited to supply on hand.
- Plus, we’ll be giving away Prizes and a guaranteed great time only BarrelHouse can deliver!
Check out this list of beers we’ll have available during the event:
- Celebratory Ale. No. 2 – Belgian Dark Strong Aged in Port Wine Barrels for nearly a year – Draft
- Watermelon Mint Gose – Draft
- Mango IPA – Draft
- Sweet Flanders Red – Sour Cask
- Cherry Sour – Draft
- Heidbanger – Bottle
- Blonde Sour – Bottle
- Amber Sour – Bottle
- IPAnéro – Draft
- Dark Nectar – Nitro
- Night Ryder – Draft
- Brazz Monkey – Draft
- BarrelHouse Rye IPA
- BarrelHouse IPA – Draft
- BarrelHouse Stout – Draft
- BarrelHouse Blonde – Draft
- Templeton Kolsch Style Ale – Draft
Let’s not forget about food. The Pairing Knife will be here serving up these tasty offerings:
- Chile de Arbol Carne Asada Tacos
- Chile Verde Grilled Chicken Tacos
- Thai Pulled Pork Tacos
- Tijuana Bacon Dog
- Traditional Brat with Sauerkraut
- Italian Sausage on a Baguette
- Rosemary Paprika and Sea Salt Fries
- German Potato Salad
- and the rest of The Pairing Knife’s mouth watering menu!
If you are planning on staying in Paso Robles after the event, check out the Oaks Hotel. They’ve set up special pricing for our guests. Mention BarrelHouse Anniversary Party to receive a discount on your room. Plus, we’ll be providing Shuttle Bus service to and from the Oaks before and after the event.
Tickets can be purchased online or in the taproom today, check out www.barrelhousebrewing.com for more details.
Are kids allowed? For this event, we are keeping it 21 and over. Grab a babysitter and enjoy a night off!
Can I bring Fido? If this party is anything like our grand opening, it would be best to leave your furry friends at home. We all love our animals, but even the best mannered dogs can get a little cranky.
Where else can I buy tickets? Tickets are also available in our taproom. But remember, the tickets are limited, so don’t hesitate.
Are you open before and after the event? This year the taproom will be closed until 12pm. At this time we open to guests with tickets. At 5pm we open back up to the public.
Can I bring my own chair? Yes! We do have seating available, but feel free to bring your own fold up chairs for use in the garden area.
Are you guys open to the public before and after the event? We’re closed before the event, but will be re-open to the public at 5pm.
Apparently, we aren’t the only ones that love our Stout. The industry leading national publication, Draft Magazine just gave our Oatmeal Stout a 96! This is a tribute to our Brew Team. They are the most dedicated, passionate, and creative crew anyone could ask for, here’s to you guys!
A billow of toasted oats teases the oatmeal in the beer; cocoa and peanut fill out the bouquet. This gorgeous beer moves across the tongue like silk: …
On a side note, less than a month after we sent this bottle to Draft we updated our label designs. Check out the new design below.
Huntington Beach, CA – BarrelHouse Brewing Co. is pleased to announce Reyes Beverage Group as its distributor from Santa Barbara to San Diego with Allied Beverages, Harbor Distributing, Gate City Beverage Distributors, Unique Craft Solutions and Crest Beverage.
Jason Carvalho, Owner/President, said, “Our brewing team has just as much experience making wine as they do brewing beer. Our teams approach to brewing lends to unique, balanced portfolio beers and incredible barrel projects both non-sour and sour. Reyes Beverage Group’s broad distribution experience and commitment to quality craft beer makes them an excellent partner to help us deliver our beer fresh throughout southern California.”
Tom Reyes, President Reyes Beverage Group West, said, “Barrelhouse is continuing the great tradition of brewing hand-crafted Californian beer. We are grateful they are helping us meet our retailers, and their consumers, demand for locally sourced top-quality beer.”
BarrelHouse Brewing Co. is located in Paso Robles, CA. Founded in 2011 by cousins and Co-owners Jason Carvalho and Kevin Nickell and joined in 2013 by longtime friend Chris Vaughn who had been brewing with the team since their early recipe development stages in Carvalho’s garage. Since then the team of craftsman including Head Brewer George Numair, Lead Brewer Mathew Jacobs, and Brewer/Cellar Master Gavin Warnock have been pushing the boundaries of beer. Their focus is on unique, drinkable beers with a constant flow of small batch projects.
BarrelHouse portfolio beers includes BarrelHouse Blonde, BarrelHouse Rye IPA, BarrelHouse IPA, and BarrelHouse Stout on draft and in 22oz bottles. Additionally, BarrelHouse is releasing the first two beers from their Salvaje de Robles (Sour of the Oak) series this month. These unique, balanced sour projects are the perfect marriage of wine and beer making techniques that have been in use for thousands of years.
About BarrelHouse Brewing Co.
BarrelHouse Brewing Co. is located in Paso Robles, CA, just minutes off the 101. For more information go to www.barrelhousebrewing.com or stop by their taproom in Paso Robles, CA and treat yourself to a flavorful lineup of well-made craft beers while relaxing in the unique half-acre beer garden with its rushing waterfall, live music and friendly people.
About Reyes Beverage Group
Reyes Beverage Group sells and distributes a wide variety of craft, import and domestic beer as well as fine ciders. For more information please visit www.reyesbeveragegroup.com