Thank you for your interest in BarrelHouse Brewing Co.

We are firmly dedicated to supporting our local community and sharing our brand with new markets. With that being said, each week we receive a large number of donation/event requests and as much as we’d like to, we just can’t support every good cause.

Please read through the following statements and if your donation or event still applies, complete the form at the bottom of the page. Please submit your application no later than 30 days before your event.

If this is a Craft Beer Event Request:

As of April 1st, 2017, BarrelHouse Brewing Co. will ONLY be pouring at "craft beer" events directly associated with breweries/guilds within our Craft Beer industry. We're going to focus on special events throughout our distribution territories that are more educational and deliver a better overall experience for the craft beer consumer.

We recognize there are still a few 100% volunteer non-profit organizations hosting amazing events, but unfortunately, we have to draw the line somewhere.

Yes, this is definitely against the grain for our industry, but then again, BarrelHouse Brewing Co. is the brewery you’ve come to love because we often take the path less traveled.

If you are a brewery or craft beer industry member please complete the form below or email us with questions. 

If this is a Donation/Sponsorship Request:

Please note due to the number of requests we receive, we've had to focus our limited resources on education and military services in San Luis Obispo County. If you are located outside of our home market, please contact your local distributor. In most cases, if we aren't able to donate/sponsor to your event, we are pleased to offer wholesale rates to select non-profit organizations. Please complete the form below and we'll review your request. 

FrequentLY ASKED Questions:

Do you donate to organizations that are not non-profit?
Due to our licensing we can only donate to organizations that are considered non-profit 501(c)3 and/or 501(c)6 organizations by California’s Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC). 

Do I need any special license from ABC for my event?
Yes, each event must obtain an ABC special daily license in the name of the non-profit the event is benefiting. 

My event is being hosted at a location that already sells liquor do I still need the above license?
Yes, please contact your local ABC office for details.

Information from ABC:


Donation & Event Request Form

Contact Details
Contact Name: *
Contact Name:
Contact phone number: *
Contact phone number:
Event Details
Event Date: *
Event Date:
Address: *
If your event spans multiple days please enter the days and the start / stop times of the event:
To Ensure Patrons are of Legal Drinking Age: *
Organization Details
Organization Address *
Organization Address

If you have any questions please contact us. Please note, without the above form your event may not be considered.