Sour and Wild Ale Library Release Event - PASO ROBLES
Date: Saturday, April 1st, 2017
Time: 11:00pm - 7:00pm
Address: BarrelHouse Brewing Co., 3055 Limestone Way, Paso Robles, Ca 93446
Join BarrelHouse at either of their two Central Coast locations for their largest Sour release ever! They'll be releasing two new Sours: Chenin Blonde and Paso Petite (draft only) as well as eight library releases. Plus, be the first to purchase 2017 Central Coast Sour Fest tickets.
Check out the list below for more event details:
- Saturday, April 1st 2017 at both locations.
- First ever library release, featuring one case of each sour, per location. One bottle per person per sour style. See the list below for release times throughout the day:
- ALL DAY: Batch No. 1601 - Celebratory Ale No. 4 - 2016 Vintage
- ALL DAY: Batch No. 1412 - Paso Wild - 2014 Vintage
- 11am: Batch No. 1410 - Helena 100% Brett Blonde - 2014 Vintage
- 12pm: Batch No. 1409 - Celebratory Ale Rum Barrel-Aged Plum Sour - 2014 Vintage
- 1pm: Batch No. 1407 - Eleanor Prickly Pear Sour - 2014 Vintage
- 2pm: Batch No. 1406 - Wild Dapple Fire Plout Sour - 2014 Vintage
- 3pm: Batch No. 1405 - Wild Elder Flower Sour - 2014 Vintage
- 4pm: Batch No. 1403 - Riesling Blonde Sour - 2014 Vintage
- 5pm: Batch No. 1402 - Apricot Blonde Sour - 2014 Vintage
- 6pm: Batch No. 1401 - Riesling Blonde Barrel-Select - 2014 Vintage
- Three sours on tap: 2017 Celebratory Ale No. 4, Chenin Blonde, & Paso Petite.
- Pre-release of fifty (50) tickets to the 2017 Central Coast Sour Fest tickets. $65 per ticket.