YEAR FOur GALLERY
Cheers to FIVE years! Along with all the delicious beer, tasty food, exciting games, and live music, we love our Anniversary Party because it forces us to take our focus away from the future and reflect on the past. Here’s a short list of some amazing adventures you helped make happen in 2017.
- Opened our third taproom in Visalia, CA
- Produced over 1,000,000 pints with 47% growth overall
- Signed Oregon to our distribution network
- Released Juicy IPA as our fourth 6-pack
- Began our Adventure Series with Ryevival, Passion Aggressive, and Night Ryder
- Hosted over 200 free concerts and 4 ticketed BarrelHouse Amphitheater concerts
- Organized Motorama and Sour Fest each with more than 1,000 attendees
What a wild ride indeed! We have even more exciting news for 2018, but for now, let’s all raise a pint and give thanks for where we are today. Join us for our Year Five Anniversary Celebration in Paso Robles on May 12, 2018 and in Visalia on May 19, 2018 for the following and much, much more!
- No tickets required! We want to celebrate five years with everyone who would like to join us.
- More food options than ever before!
- Pick from some of our favorite local vendors who are cooking up a full menu to fit the theme.
- Some of our favorite bands to keep you dancing
- The Brewer’s Challenge is back with even more outrageous beers
- Belgian Lager
- Hoppy Pilsner
- Juicy Double IPA
- Milkshake IPA
- Pina Colada Pale
- And more!
- More than 20 beers on tap including this year’s Founder's Beer No. 5
- Full pouring list to come!
- Sour beer + fruit slushies. The best drink invention since beer itself.
- Anniversary Raffle and Swag Slingshot - loaded with prizes
- A Hula Hoop contest - to discover the most talented hip shaker of us all
- Life-Size Beer Pong, Ladder Ball, Ring Toss, Corn Hole
- And More!
TICKETING INFORMATION - You don't need one!
This luau is open to the public so find your best Hawaiian shirt and bring your friends, family, and neighbors to share a kick ass day with us!
- General Public:
- Free Admittance
- Free lei (limited number available, so get here early)
- Brewers Challenge beer tastings
- 20+ beers on tap
- 5-Year Founders Beer (taproom only)
- Option to purchase food from multiple food vendors
- Games and Contests
- Commemorative T-shirt available for purchase
- Society Members:
- Everything above, plus
- Front of the line admittance for you and one (1) guest
- Guaranteed access - we're expecting to reach full capacity
- Three (3) Drink Tickets good for any of our BarrelHouse Beers on tap
- One (1) Meal Ticket to be used towards a meal at any of the vendor booths
- One (1) Year Five Anniversary T-shirt
- Year Five Anniversary T-shirts -$20 each
- Available for purchase at the party
Are kids allowed?
For this event, we are keeping it 21 and over. This includes infants. Grab a babysitter and enjoy the time off!
What about Fido?
If this party is anything like our last few, it would be best to leave your furry friend at home. We all love our animals, but we expect to reach full capacity, and even the the most well-mannered dogs can get a bit stressed.
Where else can I buy tickets?
Reminder, you don't need a ticket this year. Come one, come all!
I’m a Society Member, how do I get my ticket*?
As a Society Member, your name is already on the list. Just show up at the door (we encourage cutting to the front of the line) with you ID, and you’re in! But remember, front of the line admittance is just for you and one (1) wife/boyfriend/BFF/etc.
*You are welcome to join us at both luaus, but your additional benefits (listed above) are only valid at one party.
Are you open before and after the event?
In Paso Robles, the taproom will be open starting at 11am. We'll open the backyard for the party at 2pm. In Visalia, the party starts when we open at 11am.
Are there any benefits for designated drivers?
No, and here’s why: even if you aren’t drinking you’ll still get to enjoy the fun atmosphere, delicious food, awesome games, and amazing music. We do have non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase. Please Drink Responsibly.
Are there any food options available for people with food allergies?
Unfortunately, we can not guarantee foods served at the event are free of gluten, nuts, lactose, etc..
Can I bring my chair?
Yes! We do have seating available but feel free to bring your fold up chairs for use in the garden area.
What about rain?
Fingers crossed we don't get rain in May, but nothing can stop this event. The party goes on rain or shine!