Along with all the delicious beer, tasty food, exciting games, and live music we love our Anniversary Party because it forces us to take our focus away from the future and reflect on the past. Here’s a short list of some amazing adventures you helped make happen in 2016.
- We opened our Barrel Facility in Paso Robles
- Increased our Sour Program by more than 500%
- Opened the BarrelHouse Speakeasy in San Luis Obispo
- Added the Bay Area to our distribution network
- Released our first 12oz bottles in six-packs
- Hosted the Central Coast’s first Sour Fest
- Built the BarrelHouse Amphitheater
- Hosted over 180 concerts at all of our locations.
- Signed the lease on our third taproom located in Visalia Ca
- Released MANGO IPA which has taken the market by storm
What a wild ride indeed! We have even more exciting news for 2017, but for now, let’s all raise a pint and give thanks for where we are today. Join us for our Year Four Anniversary Celebration on February 25th, 2017 for the following and much, much more!
- Celebratory Ale No. 4
- Born from our Salvaje and Reservado Series of beers this year’s Celebratory Ale is unlike anything you’ve had before. We started with a robust stout base and co-fermented it on the juice from apples in a port wine Foeder where it aged with Brett until we blended it with three of our most sacred of beers: Grog, Curly Wolf, and Heidbanger. This delicately tart and massively complex beer is incredibly drinkable boasting characters of fig, vanilla, caramel, & apple pie with a warming finish. Weighing in at 8.3% ABV and is ready to drink or cellar for years.
- Deep pit BBQ'd pig that was raised on our spent grain
- The Brewer’s Challenge is back with even more outrageous beers
- Mike’s Barbershop will be giving cuts to keep you looking sharp
- Max the Viking will be hand-forging Anniversary Bottle openers on site
- The Strongman Contest returns to test your strength
- Anniversary raffle loaded with even more prizes
- Our favorite bands Bear Market Riot & The Small Kicks keeping you dancing
- More than 20 beers on tap including this year’s Celebratory Ale No. 4!
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, February the 1st, at 12pm and are limited. They can be purchased online or at any of our brick and mortar locations. Below are the options available this year:
- 750 - Anniversary Celebration Tickets (21 and over only) - $50 each
- One (1) Anniversary Event Ticket
- One (1) 500ml Cork and Cage Bottle of our Celebratory Ale No. 4
- Two (2) Drink Tickets good for any of our BarrelHouse Beers on tap
- One (1) Meal Ticket to be used towards a huge serving of healthy portions of Ribline BBQ
- One (1) Sampling of our first ever slow-roasted BBQ’d pig
- Two (2) Raffle tickets. Win BHBC Beer, Gift Cards, hand-forged bottle openers from Max the Viking, BarrelHouse Gift Cards, and more
- Live Music, with Bear Market Riot and The Small Kicks
- Brewer’s Challenge - Complimentary sampling while supplies last
- Mike’s Barbershop - Complimentary haircuts while they last
- As always Games will be available for you to challenge your friends
- Plus, a guaranteed great time only BarrelHouse can deliver!
- 20 - Hop On Beer Tour Tickets - $30 each
- Round Trip transportation to/from Paso Robles from SLO
- Available at check out as an add-on
- Year Four Anniversary T-shirts -$15 each
- Reserve your size and take advantage of early-bird pricing ($5 off)
- Available at check out as an add-on
YEAR THREE GALLERY
The unthinkable came up, how do I get a ticket refunded?
Unfortunately, due to the nature of this event, we can not offer refunds or exchanges for any reason.
Are kids and pets allowed?
For this event, we are keeping it 21and over and please no pets. This includes infants and dogs in bags. Grab a babysitter and enjoy the time off!
Where else can I buy tickets?
Tickets are also available in both of our Taproom locations. But remember, the tickets are limited, so don’t hesitate.
I’m a Beer Society Member, how do I get my ticket?
As a Society Member, your name is already on the list. Just show up at the door (we encourage cutting to the front of the line) with you ID, and you’re in! But remember, admittance is just for you, don’t forget to get your wife/ girlfriend/BFF a ticket. Plus, this doesn’t include our first annual Brewmaster’s Dinner the night before. Be sure to check your email for your discount code for being a member.
Are you open before and after the event?
This year the taproom will be closed until 12pm at which time we'll open for guests with tickets. At 5pm we'll reopen to the public.
Are there any discounts to designated drivers?
All ticket prices are the same. Here’s why, even if you aren’t drinking you’ll still get to enjoy the fun atmosphere, delicious food, and amazing music. We do have non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase. Plus, we’re pretty sure if you shared your drink tickets with your passengers you’d be the coolest DD ever. Please Drink Responsibly.
Are there any food options available for people with food allergies?
Unfortunately, we can not guarantee foods served at the event are free of gluten, nuts, lactose, etc.. Food ticket exchanges are not available.
Can I bring my chair?
Yes! We do have seating available but feel free to bring your fold up chairs for use in the garden area.
What about rain?
Nothing can stop this event. The party goes on rain or shine!